Job Summary< Back to Jobs
Strategic Partnerships Manager - Affiliates
We value creativity, innovation, hard work, open communication and fast iteration, which allow us to act on valuable feedback from team members and customers to drive the success of AWeber by championing our core values through every interaction with 100,000+ of our US & international customers.
The Strategic Partnerships Manager - Affiliates will lead initiatives in the development, management and reporting on our Affiliate and Influencer/Advocate programs. This role will work closely with our CMO, Marketing team and other stakeholders across the company to manage key projects and third party agencies and partners.
You will be a key contributor towards helping grow one of the world’s leading email marketing platforms. Success in this role is measured by the ability to drive measurable results in our affiliate and influencer outreach programs.
We share a common value system—we all enjoy working together, learning together and helping thousands of small businesses grow using innovative marketing software. We love our work and we love having fun doing it.
Manage our in-house affiliate marketing program.
- Meet and exceed revenue goals
- Identifying and recruiting new affiliates
- Maintain and building relationships with current affiliates
- Oversee Terms of Service updates
- Analyze reports on affiliate performance and trends
- Manage communication plan for affiliate partners
- Work with design team to manage creation and updating of affiliate assets
- Monitor and report on competitive affiliate programs
- Manage our Influencer outreach program.
- Maintain and Build relationships with our affiliate partners
- Establish processes around outreach and incentives
- Identify and develop co-marketing opportunities
- Actively engage with key affiliate partners on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue goals
- Leverage your experience to research and execute on new and relevant marketing channels to drive new customer leads and activated accounts.
- Manage existing and new third party agency partners to support affiliate recruitment
- Monitor and present relevant benchmarks around the impact of affiliate and influencer program efforts. Create, manage and analyze holistic reports for department and company stakeholders.
- Proactively vocalize your thoughts and ideas to help move the affiliate program forward.
- Maintain an active, professional presence on social networking sites such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, Meetup and other community sites. Contribute to our presence on such sites and relevant blogs, and use them to cultivate relationships.
- Participate in market and customer research projects as needed.
- Monitor trends related to our industry, partners and customers and report/present on them internally.
Have These Skills?:
- Thorough understanding of the Affiliate Marketing landscape (networks, platforms)
- Exceptional writing
- Strong Interpersonal
- Relationship building
- Strong negotiator
- Persuasive communication
- Your Professional DNA includes these:
- Personable & Team player
- Detail Oriented
- Deadline driven
- Big picture thinker
- Execute with urgency
- Proactive problem solver
- You’ve Done / Possess These Things:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on experience with managing an affiliate program (in house, via network or third party)
- Experience with referral programs
- Experience launching or migrating an affiliate program
- Experience building vendor and partner relationships
- Experience with affiliate networks (e.g. Commission Junction, Linkshare, ShareASale).
- Certified in Google Analytics
- Maturity to work independently against defined goals
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skill level including macros and pivots.
- A mindset for numbers and able to extract key insights from data sets
- Ability to work in a fluid environment where direction and projects can quickly change.
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and relationship management skills, emphasizing attention to detail.
- Independent, proactive learner with an ability to grow their understanding of the business and responsibilities over time.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills with the ability to prQualificationsioritize workload, multi-task and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with paid, owned and earned media best practices
- Experience using project management software (e.g. Basecamp, JIRA)
- Knows how to be awesome.
We develop and manage email marketing automation and newsletter software for over 100,000 small businesses, bloggers, nonprofits, and other customers around the world.
We’re in Chalfont, PA, nestled in the heart of scenic Bucks County, in the suburbs of Philadelphia. While this position may require occasional travel, the majority of your time will be spent working on-site with AWesome people in our state-of-the-art headquarters. So you’ll need to be located in the Philadelphia area or willing to relocate here.
-100% Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision, insurance. (including domestic partner benefits).
-Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
-Company Paid Life Insurance.
-Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships.
-3 weeks paid time off (plus increases in paid time off).
-Company Shuttle pick up/drop off at local SEPTA stations.
-401K retirement benefits with company match and profit sharing.
-Free lunches every day.
-Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee and teas.
-MacBook Pro laptops and 30” monitors.
-Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with Xbox, Wii & Blu-Ray players.
-A game room with competition billiard, foosball, and ping-pong tables.