Job Summary< Back to Jobs
Senior Marketing Manager - Consultant
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in helping our team transform an 11-year young management services consulting firm into one of the most exciting, highly regarded, fastest growing firms in the market.
We are seeking to engage a Part-Time Senior Marketing Consultant, with the potential to convert to full-time.
Review, revise and execute upon marketing strategy
- Continue to build upon company branding on all social media sites while providing reporting metrics
- Review and update all product/services sell sheets, presentations and case studies with clear, concise messaging
- Suggest and execute upon corporate web site improvements (Coding experience helpful)
- Provide website reporting metrics
- Create database targeted lists and messaging for quarterly email campaigns
- Plan and deliver industry specific events
- Create a new business development game plan
- Review and update Public Relations campaign
7 plus years of experience with the responsibilities listed above
- B2B marketing experience a must
- Professional services experience strongly preferred
- Management Consulting experience preferred
- Having provided marketing services as a consultant strongly preferred
- Referenceable clients required
Magic Hat Consulting was formed with the purpose to help companies improve their ability to realize intended business outcomes. The firm was founded by Jim Lyons (CEO), when after years of studying companies resulted in the identification of a troubling trend – too many companies consistently failed to realize intended outcomes from the programs and projects they embarked upon.
Committed to correcting this trend, Magic Hat Consulting was launched in January, 2007 with the belief that by helping companies improve in three (3) key competencies; Process Transformation (PT), Business Architecture & Analysis (BA) and Program & Project Management (PM), Magic Hat would improve companies’ ability to consistently realize intended outcomes improving companies’ overall business performance.
Our approach effectively combines our proven delivery frameworks, our experience and passion along with known industry best practices, (such as; Lean Six Sigma, PMBOK, Agile, RUP, BABOK, etc.) to deliver optimal client solutions.
Today, Magic Hat is a regionally focused consultancy, serving the North East Region of the US providing PT, BA and PM solutions. Magic Hat has been recognized as an INC500 Winner, an INC5000 Winner six (6) years running and seven (7) years running as a Top 100 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in the Philadelphia Area. Magic Hat takes tremendous pride in the reputation it’s earned becoming a trusted delivery partner for many companies and a “destination company” for talented consulting professionals.
Magic Hat attributes our success in large part to the culture we have established within our firm. When you are part of a team comprised of talented people with a particular set of niche skills and you combine that with a genuine passion to continuously improve the way people and organizations function, you find yourself in the midst of a powerful, highly valuable delivery machine – that’s Magic Hat Consulting.