Job Summary< Back to Jobs
SEM & Paid Social Specialist
Context is looking for a creative and analytical search engine marketing (SEM) and paid social specialist in its Philadelphia office. We are growing and looking for a PPC and social ad wizard who can help us carve an effective niche in the crowded space of travel marketing. This role focuses on consumer advertising, primarily on the execution and development of our in-house managed paid search and paid social efforts, and is responsible for managing campaigns across search engines and social platforms, analyzing data to drive decisions, optimizing performance based on ROI targets, performing competitive analysis, and much more.
The successful candidate is detailed oriented and analytical with a proven track record in SEM and paid social.
Plan, manage and optimize successful paid campaigns on search networks including Google Adwords and across a range of strategies including display and remarketing
- Plan, manage and optimize successful paid campaigns on social networks including Facebook and across a range of strategies (e.g. brand awareness, conversion, etc.)
- PPC keyword research/development
- Customer retention through retargeting
- Execute and monitor tests (ad copy, landing page, etc) to drive sustainable CPAs
- Plan, manage and optimize campaigns
- Ongoing analysis, optimization, and reporting on paid campaigns.
- Develop/document processes for account scaling and maintenance
- Liaise regularly with the rest of the marketing team and connect with all marketing activities, from email to social or organic.
- Minimum 2 years experience managing large scale paid search campaigns in Google AdWords and end-to-end campaign management (planning, launch, ad testing, etc.)
- Experience managing paid social campaigns on Facebook
- Deep knowledge of Facebook Business manager and Google Adwords
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics certified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be of a technical and analytical mindset
- Experience with large sets of data
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
Context is a small, dynamic company in the tours and activities sector of the travel industry. We organize expert-led tours for the intellectually curious in 42 cities worldwide (and counting) and operate in an increasingly competitive space. We also enjoy a strong customer base and cult-like following.
As a certified B Corp, Context offers competitive salaries and solid benefits, including unlimited vacation, health and 401k, and maternity leave. Our work culture includes some flexibility including the ability to work from home at times. This is a full-time position based in our Center City Philadelphia office.