Job Summary< Back to Jobs
Manager, Insights & Analytics
The Campaign Analytics Manager is responsible for managing the proper implementation and reporting of online and offline advertising campaigns for our clients and day-to-day ad operations, including Measurement Plan Development & Execution, Trafficking, QA, Campaign Implementation, Campaign Performance Reporting, and Optimization recommendations for all assigned accounts. The Campaign Analytics Manager will also be responsible for the maintenance and enforcement of department SOPs/protocols directly relating to their job responsibilities. Incumbent will supervise Analysts and Senior Analysts, and be accountable for achieving staff billable goals and customer satisfaction.
To be considered, candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Psychology or other relevant graduate degree.
- 3-5 years of related online web analytics, research and/or ad operations experience
- 3-5 years experience in a supervisory role - Working knowledge of Adobe Flash - Knowledge of Rich Media technology and current vendors in this space
- Strong Excel skills (creating and working with pivot tables, conditional formulas, etc.) is required - Knowledge of SQL and other database technologies, Omniture, WebTrends and other website analytics tools, Offermatica, Mediaplex MOJO, Atlas, Eyeblaster, DART, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Project
- Direct experience with online direct marketing or online media performance analysis
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI a plus
To some people, a spreadsheet full of data is boring, intimidating, or simply a set of facts to be filed away for reference.
Other people look at that spreadsheet and see problems to be solved. Insights to be gained. A story to be told. The story of how to take a client to the next level of success.
That’s us. We’re the CMI IQ Rx team, and we help our pharmaceutical clients achieve their brand goals by translating advertising campaign metrics into actionable insights.
Compas, Inc. and CMI Media LLC, are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, nation origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life insurances, and 401k.