Job Summary< Back to Jobs
Lead Cultivation/Email Marketing Manager
The Lead Cultivation Manager will manage the entire campaign lifecycle of customer relationship management (CRM). This includes briefs, planning, scheduling, design, development and coordination, as well as evaluation of current data in order to implement these campaigns. S/He will utilize their deep understanding of email software/clients, direct mail, and text messaging best practices, to develop cultivation campaigns, in concert with outbound and inbound calling strategies, which drive applicants through the enrollment funnel.
The Lead Cultivation Marketing Manager will work closely with the Marketing Strategy and Enrollment Services teams to develop segmented drip marketing campaigns to existing leads within the funnel, as well a multi-tiered strategy to different personas, stages and demographic targets. S/He will report on performance and continuously optimize campaign performance.
Define customer segmentation
- Identify campaign objectives and key performance indicators
- Monitor and minimize unsubscribe/bounce/complaint rates and ensure spam regulation compliance (e.g. CAN-SPAM); take the lead in identifying other regulations and best practices that may affect the way we do business
- Coordinate with the lead cultivation and applicant services team to design, develop, and deploy campaigns to ensure alignment with overall strategy and testing for deployment
- Maintain email best practices including browser/client/device compatibility, appearance of subject lines, use of images etc.
- Analyze all email marketing key performance indicators (KPIs) to continually optimize all email programs, analyzing key components of each campaign, including lists, offers, messaging, creative, deliverability, open rates, click through rates, and conversion rates
Identify, test and implement new ways to improve conversion and customer satisfaction via CRM email campaigns. Introduce and promote best practices such as segmentation and testing, aggressive profiling, drip-campaigns, geo-targeting, dynamic content delivery, etc.
Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, communications, business or a related field
- Experience in a direct marketing environment, including acquisition and retention marketing
- 5+ years of experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and analytics
- Strong proficiency with email marketing software/technology
Drexel University Online LLC is a separate not-for-profit subsidiary of Drexel University, specializing in innovative, Internet-based distance education programs for working professionals and corporations in the United States and abroad. A pioneer in online education, Drexel has offered programs online since 1996.