Job Summary< Back to Jobs
Digital Marketing Manager
AWeber is seeking a hands-on leader and contributor to join our Marketing team. This role will require someone that is able to help execute the day-to-day projects with our existing team, as well as, manage our paid media initiatives and agency partners.
The Digital Marketing Manager will support our Marketing team in researching, managing, hands-on executing and analyzing all paid digital acquisition programs. This role will work closely with our CMO, Marketing team and other stakeholders across the company. S/He will also manage third party SEM agencies and partners, AWeber’s paid media, and evaluating relevant sponsorship opportunities.
You will be a key contributor towards helping grow one of the world’s leading email marketing platforms. Success in this role is measured by the ability to proactively execute innovative and efficient paid marketing campaigns that drive measurable results, new leads and quality customers.
You will leverage your hands-on experience executing ROI-focused paid search, display and paid social campaigns to determine keyword, messaging and audience targeting solutions.
You love data and spreadsheets, but understand how a business operates. But what you love even more is leveraging your experience creating meaningful reports in Google Analytics (or other third party tools) and analyzing ‘why’ behind the increases and decreases of your campaign spend.
Your experience working at an agency, or managing an agency, will be critical in establishing mutual accountability with our network of partners being towards achieving our acquisition goals.
You will influence projects that we tackle, go-to-market campaigns and how we position our messaging.
You will also leverage your years of experience managing and growing teams, implementing processes and executing ideas to help achieve team, department and company goals.
Ready for your next career challenge?
This is your opportunity to own the direction, leadership and hands-on execution of a key department within the company.
AWeber’s mission is to help businesses connect with their customers and potential customers.
Are you ready to join our mission and help businesses succeed in growing their business through email marketing?
Working with our agency partner, manage the performance of our PPC and SEO campaigns against specific goals.
- Establishing monthly performance goals
- Provide direction and support on testing beta opportunities and optimizing bid/copy/landing page strategies
- Manage cadence of reporting and partner scorecard
- Serve as liaison between agency and other departments (e.g. design, product, engineering).
- Collaborate with design and content teams on development of landing pages
- Establish and execute our paid/biddable media strategy around social, retargeting, programmatic, RTB, DSP, etc.
- Manage our paid media spend within target LTV/CAC goals and other thresholds.
- Collaborate with design team on display ad assets
- Leverage your experience to research and execute on new and relevant marketing channels to drive new customer leads and activated accounts.
- Support management and execution of our A/B and conversion rate optimization campaigns for our public site and specific landing pages.
- Monitor and present relevant benchmarks around the impact of lead gen and customer acquisition efforts. Create, manage and analyze holistic reports for department and company stakeholders.
- Evaluate and manage AWeber co marketing and partner sponsorship opportunities for relevant trade shows and conferences.
- Participate in market and customer research projects as needed.
- Proactively support the progress and completion of projects across company departments (PR, Design, Business Development, Sales, Customer Solutions and Product).
- Serve as subject matter expert for blog posts, speaking engagements and other brand evangelist opportunities.
- Monitor trends related to our industry, partners and customers and report/present on them internally.
Skills You Can Bring to the table:
- Thorough understanding of Paid, Owned and Earned Marketing Concepts
- Exceptional writing
- Strong Interpersonal
- Strong negotiator
- Persuasive communicator
- Strong analytical thinking
- Comfortable with numbers and ROI metrics
- Your professional DNA includes:
- Personable & Team player
- Detail Oriented
- Deadline driven
- Big picture thinker
- Execute with urgency
- Proactive problem solver
- A special super power
We develop and manage email marketing automation and newsletter software for over 100,000 small businesses, bloggers, nonprofits, and other customers around the world.
We’re in Chalfont, PA, nestled in the heart of scenic Bucks County, in the suburbs of Philadelphia. While this position may require occasional travel, the majority of your time will be spent working on-site with AWesome people in our state-of-the-art headquarters. So you’ll need to be located in the Philadelphia area or willing to relocate here.