Job Summary< Back to Jobs
Affiliate Marketing Specialist
We are open to considering candidates to work out of our locations in West Chester, PA, Seattle, WA, or St. Petersburg, FL.
Executes affiliate marketing strategy, leveraging data to drive actionable decisions that informs and grows our business.
Helps managing a multi-million dollar budget and identifying areas of opportunity with the core publisher partners to grow and evolve our program
- Provides inputs to define holistic affiliate marketing strategy to meet/exceed program goals, such as new customer acquisition, moving current customers up the buying strata and revenue growth
- Researches and tests new business opportunities within the online marketing landscape
- Responsible for developing and analyzing detailed KPIs/reporting to support Affiliate Marketing objectives/goals
- Works with Consumer Insights/Business Intelligence team to interpret metrics/results from various reporting tools, including marketing attribution, and proposes new direction/initiative to improve results through ongoing testing
- Provides statistical reports and analyses that are used in addressing issues that have budgetary impact and are reviewed by the Manager and the Senior Executive Team weekly
- Ensure teams usage and tracking of consistent KPIs and definitions
- Responsible for daily management of 3rd party partners and Affiliate Marketing team, including Specialist and Coordinator
- Manages Affiliate Marketing Coordinator(s) to develop and execute marketing plans with partners to meet program objectives
- Partners with affiliate network party to stay informed of industry trends and best practices
- Primary contact for internal teams including legal, consumer insights/business intelligence, eCommerce, creative, etc.
Education: BA/BS in marketing, communications, e-commerce, merchandising or related field; or equivalent experience required
- Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in online marketing, specifically affiliate marketing, e-commerce or relationship marketing
- Affiliate marketing or other digital marketing experience is a must
- Position requires a highly detail-oriented individual driven by results who can manage multiple projects, tasks and people in a fast-paced environment
- Experience Managing direct reports
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience managing multi-million dollar marketing budgets
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
QVC, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ: QVCA, QVCB), is the world’s leading video and ecommerce retailer. QVC is committed to providing its customers with thousands of the most innovative and contemporary beauty, fashion, jewelry and home products. Its programming is distributed to approximately 300 million homes worldwide through operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy and a joint venture in China. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has evolved from a TV shopping company to a leading ecommerce and mobile commerce retailer. The company’s website, QVC.com, is ranked among the top general merchant Internet sites.